1/1 Photo of Stevia Black Bean Brownies
haven't the slightest's Note:
These are amazing brownies. Main ingredients are black beans, bananas, cocoa, applesauce, oats and stevia. They are delicious and healthy too. I adapted this from the following website: http://happyherbivore.com/2009/05/vegan-blackbean-brownies/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make sure beans are drained and rinsed, set aside.
- 2Slice the 2 bananas and set aside.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 4If using large flake or quick oats, grind in blender or food processor, then remove and set aside.
- 5Combine all ingredients, except oats, in blender or food processor and mix. Scape the sides as needed.
- 6Add oats and continue blending.
- 7Adjust consistency with more oats as needed. You can also add more flavoring or stevia if you wish.
- 8Grease a 8 x 8 inch pan.
- 9Pour mixture into pan and spread evenly until it is level.
- 10Bake for approximate 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out cleanly when inserted.
- 11Allow to cool for a few minutes and then cut into 12 equal squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stevia Black Bean Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 116.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: