Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The is an unusal dip. I served it at my son's wedding rehearsal dinner and it disappeared so fast. I don't know where I got the recipe but it is fantastic!
- 3⁄4 cup pistachios
- 1⁄8 cup lemon juice
- 4 large minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 cup green olives (remove pimentos)
- 1 cup black olives (4 oz canned chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 bunch cilantro leaf, only
- Put everything in a cuisinart except oil and blend. It will be thick and course. Drizzle in the olive oil at the very end. Add cilantro leaves and lightly pulse.
- Serve with toasted French baguette slices. Can be refrigerated up to one month.