Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
I got this recipe from my friend Steve's mom....she wrote the recipe out as Steve's fudge! We always loved it when she made this and we used to get really excited when it was getting close to the holidays and we knew she was going to make it.
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Put chocolate chips and peanut butter in a large microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave for about 2 minutes or until melted stirring about half way through.
- Stir and then add powdered sugar and milk. Mix well.
- Pour into a foil lined square dish.
- Chill for 2 hours or more.
- Turn out upside down onto cutting board.
- Remove foil, slice into 1 inch square pieces.
- Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
- Can be frozen.