Recipe by KLBoyle
This is DH's lazy chicken parm recipe. It is too easy to be so good. I make an awesome chicken parm but sometimes I just really crave this recipe. This particular recipe serves 4 but it is just as quick and easy to make for 1 or 10. Hope you enjoy!
- 8 frozen breaded chicken patties (I like Tyson)
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (I like Classico Cabernet Marinara with herbs)
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- 1⁄2 lb penne pasta, cooked and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan combine sauce, oregano, thyme, garlic powder, salt, pepper and cayenne and heat until warm.
- Preheat oven to 400 and bake patties for 10 minute on each side.
- Remove chicken from oven and turn your broiler on.
- Top each patty with 2-3 tbs. of sauce and 1 slice cheese.
- Put under broiler until cheese melts, 2-3 minute.
- Mix cooked pasta with remaining sauce in pan.
- Serve chicken over pasta and enjoy!