1/2 Photos of Steve's Chocolate Almond Marble Cheesecake
1 hr 30 mins
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
This DELICIOUS cheesecake is one that will have you coming back for more!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Blend crumbs and sugar. Fold in melted butter.
- 3Grease 10" spring-form pan.
- 4Press crust evenly on bottom and halfway up the sides.
- 6Boil whipping cream. Stir in chocolate and almond extract. Set aside.
- 7Beat cream cheese and sugar.
- 8Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
- 9after each.
- 10Add sour cream.
- 11Pour 1/4 of the filling into a smaller.
- 12bowl. To this, stir in the chocolate mixture.
- 13Loosely fold chocolate mixture into remaining filling. Pour filling into crust.
- 14Draw a knife through the batter to marbleize.
- 15Bake at 350, for 40 mins., then turn oven off.
- 16Leave cake in oven for 1 hours DO NOT OPEN oven door.
- 17Cool at room temperature, then refrigerate overnight.
- 18Cover with almond slices, then serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steve's Chocolate Almond Marble Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 812.3
- Calories from Fat 525
- Total Fat 58.3 g
- Saturated Fat 28.6 g
- Cholesterol 209.0 mg
- Sodium 482.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 42.3 g
- Protein 14.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
semi-sweet chocolate shavings