- 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir-fry the chicken breasts in a large skillet over medium heat until cooked through, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Combine the soup, sour cream, blue cheese, and white wine in skillet with the chicken, then reduce heat and simmer for about five minutes.
- Serve with pasta or rice and veggies.
- Makes 2 servings.