Recipe by Kikimony
I have been making this for a while and we just love this! The thinner the chicken the more flavorful it will be. Don't forget to marinate it!
Top Review by Mimi Bobeck
This recipe is so out of this world it will make you say: " This is the only way I am making chicken from now on!" A perfect combination of garlic, rosemary, basil, oregano, and thyme. I used all fresh herbs for this.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (POUNDED THIN)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chives
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything EXCEPT olive oil in a bowl.
- Marinate chicken in mix for a few hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken (RESERVE marinade) and brown chicken in oil on both sides, then add marinade.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes, (or until done); turn occasionally.
- Serve with some of the remaining liquid drizzled on top of the chicken.
- NOTE: The thinner the chicken, the more flavorful it will be.