Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I found a similar recipe online and tweaked it to make it my own. It goes together really quick! My husband insists this is best with vanilla ice cream. It's just perfect for a cool fall evening.
- 4 -6 tart apples, sliced (I suggest McIntosh)
- 1⁄3 cup butter, soft
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup oats
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Put sliced apples in a greased 8x8 baking dish.
- Combine the remaining ingredients together in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Scatter brown sugar mixture over apples and bake at 375 for 35 minutes. Serve warm.