Recipe by Margo59
This is my daughter's creation. It is a very quick and easy supper with lots of flavor. Wonderful paired with fresh green salad and garlic bread. NOTE ON INGREDIENT ISSUE: The jars of classico traditional basil pesto and classico sun-dried tomato pesto should read "1/2 jars" but are not showing correctly on this recipe currently.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, any brand per your taste (1 lb 10 oz)
- 5 ounces classico traditional basil pesto (use 1/2 a 10 ounce jar)
- 5 ounces classico sun-dried tomato pesto (use 1/2 a 10 ounce jar)
- 1 lb pasta (I use Linguini or Angel Hair)
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown turkey over medium heat in large skillet. When almost browned, add sliced peppers, cover, and allow peppers to slightly soften.
- I usually season with salt and pepper at this point, but this is optional to your taste.
- Reduce heat to low, add spaghetti sauce and pestos. Cover, and allow to simmer flavors together and heat sauce.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta per package directions. Drain pasta and place in large pasta bowl.
- Cover pasta with prepared sauce and mix well.
- Serve with fresh Parmesan cheese.