Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
it is soooo tasty...... can't get enough
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup artichoke heart, chopped
- 8 -10 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 12 slices toasted French bread, , cut crosswise
- In a bowl, combine oil, garlic, olives, artichoke hearts and tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of tomato topping on each toast.
- Arrange on platter and serve.
This was really quick to whip up, and really tasty. There is nothing spectacular about it, but it's exactly what a bruschetta should be. Thanks!