Recipe by mandabears
This a very easy, extremely flavorful, just delicious recipe for either beef or pork ribs. Even with 5 jalapeno peppers, it is not too spicey because the peppers are not cut. You can add more jalapenos if you want heat.
- 4 lbs pork or 4 lbs beef ribs
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 5 jalapeno peppers, do not cut
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a 6 quart slow cooker.
- Put ribs in bottom of slow cooker.
- Add the brown sugar and soy sauce.
- With a spoon, smear the sugar and sauce around a bit trying to get the sougar on all sides of the meat-"do the best you can, there is not a wrong way here".
- Wash the jalapenos and toss the whole peppers into the pot.
- Add the water.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, "flip the meat once".