Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Stephanie O'Dea's Hirino Psito Pork in the Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- Use a 6 Quart Slow Cooker.
- Put the meat in your crockpot, and pour on all dry spices, and brown sugar. Flip the meat over a few times in the stoneware so the spices coat the whole roast.
- Peel garlic cloves and add whole.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, mustard, honey, and cranberries. Top with bay leaves.
- Pour in beer.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until the meat shreds easily with a fork.
- Serve over rice or pasta, or on your favorite sandwich rolls.