Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
An easy to fix crockpot beef roast with an Italian flair!
- 3 lbs beef round roast
- 8 garlic cloves
- 2 green peppers
- 2 red peppers
- 1 onion
- 3 (14 ounce) cans tomatoes (with garlic and olive oil)
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil leaves
- Cut slits in the roast, insert peeled garlic clove in slits.
- Sear meat in a frying pan on stove. Remove and place in crock pot.
- Seed peppers and slice. Cut onions into wedges. Place on top of roast.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and herbs. Put bullion cubes in crock pot.
- Add undrained tomatoes to crock pot. Cook on high for 4 hours.