Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
An easy to fix crockpot beef roast with an Italian flair!
Make and share this Steph's Italian Beef Roast recipe from Food.com.
- Cut slits in the roast, insert peeled garlic clove in slits.
- Sear meat in a frying pan on stove. Remove and place in crock pot.
- Seed peppers and slice. Cut onions into wedges. Place on top of roast.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and herbs. Put bullion cubes in crock pot.
- Add undrained tomatoes to crock pot. Cook on high for 4 hours.