1/1 Photo of Stelline in Zuppa Di Asparagi E Menta
Taken from here = http://italianfood.about.com/od/pastabasics/ig/The-Pasta-Shapes-Gallery/Stelline--Tiny-pasta-stars-.htm Cooking times are estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the asparagus spears and cut the green parts into rounds, keeping the tips as individual inch-long pieces and setting them aside.
- 2Peel and dice the potatoes.
- 3Mince the onion and sauté it in the butter with the asparagus rounds, potato, and mint. Check seasoning, add some of the broth, and cook the mixture for 20 minutes or so.
- 4During this time boil the asparagus tips for a few minutes in a little more of the broth.
- 5When the 20 minutes are up, blend the mixture containing the potatoes and stir it into the main broth pot together with the broth containing the asparagus tips, bring everything to a boil, add the stelline, and cook until they are done.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stelline in Zuppa Di Asparagi E Menta
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.9
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 662.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 12.1 g