Delightful and healthy cookies which are absolutely delicious. They keep very well and you can freeze them. Give your visitors a treat!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Beat butter, sugar and cinnamon until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add milk and raisins and mix well.
- Add oats and flours and blend until the mixture forms a soft dough.
- Shape 1 teaspoon of dough into a ball and place on greased baking trays. Leave sufficient space between each dough ball as some spreading will take place in the cooking process. Sprinkle with raw sugar and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Place cookies on a cooling rack until ready to place in the cookie jar.