Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Mom made these when I was young. They were served at many of the families wedding and baby showers. They are no-bake! If you can not find Anginetti's, they can be found online. Just do a general search.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 16 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 (5 ounce) package Stella Doro anginetti cookies
- Drain most of the juice from pineapple;
- Cream the cream cheese until soft and add the rest of the ingredients; Mix well.
- Split the Anginetti's in half, spoon the filling on the lower half and replace the top half.
- Refrigerate before serving.
These are awesome......and very easy to make. They look great and are always a hit on the dessert table and not too sweet.