Last night DH came home with the most beautiful Steelhead Trout Fillet. Instantly I knew the fresh tarragon from the garden was the herb for it and I had to do something slightly tangy and creamy. So, here's my creation, hope you like it, we sure did! I served it with Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Cauliflower Gateau, some hot sourdough bread and happy smiles all around! select
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Place a large broiler pan in the oven and let that heat.
- 3Lightly oil the skin of the trout.
- 4Mix the Mayo, mustard, tarragon, lemon juice and season with pepper.
- 5Taste the sauce, I thought it was salty enough and did not add any but you may want a saltier taste.
- 6Spread on the meat of the trout.
- 7Place the trout on the hot pan and bake for about 10 minutes, or until you like your fish cooked.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steelhead Trout With a Creamy Tarragon Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.4
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 386.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: