A hearty cookie
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 2Mix everything together, and scoop out lumps of batter using a a scant 1/4 cup measure.
- 3Place the cookies about an inch apart, and bake for 14 - 18
- 4minutes. Edges should just barely be turning brown.
- 5Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for about 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steel-Cut Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.1
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 117.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: