2 hrs 30 mins
Crazycook in PA's Note:
I made some steel cut oatmeal for breakfast and had some leftover so I decided to use it in a bread. I prepared it on the dough cycle and then formed it in a loaf pan and let it rise and baked it in my regular oven. The bread turned out light and moist. It reminds me of a light wheat bread with a slight texture to it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bread machine put the ingredients in order as per your bread machine instructions.
- 2Set on "dough cycle".
- 3Depending on the weather and humidity, more or less water may be required.
- 4When bread machine is finished, form and place in well-greased 9x5 loaf pan.
- 5Let rise for approximately 30 minutes or double in bulk.
- 6Preheat oven at 325 for glass or 350 degrees.
- 7Bake bread for approximately 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steel Cut Oatmeal 50/50 Bread (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (743 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2194.5
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2377.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 447.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 39.8 g
- Sugars 47.9 g
- Protein 72.0 g