Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Trying to eat healthier for the new year. I've bought some flax and found this recipe to use it. This is great for breakfast on the go or after a workout.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch pan and set aside.
- Soak steel cut oats and buttermilk in a small bowl for at least 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients; flours, flaxseed meal, salt, baking soda and sugar.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, eggs, orange juice, buttermilk with steel cut oats and cranberries. Stir until combined.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well. Pour into the pan and bake 45-50 minutes.