1/2 Photos of Steamy Pheasant Love
4 hrs 20 mins
Now now, don't be thinkin' naughty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pheasant with the water, salt and chili peppers until tender, about 45 minutes.
- 2Remove the pheasant.
- 3Mix the soy sauce and 2 tablespoons flour, stir into boiling stock. Use soy sauce in small increments depending on how well you like it.
- 4Cook over low heat, until it reaches the boiling point.
- 5Return the pheasant pieces and add the scallions, garlic and sesame seeds.
- 6Cook ten minutes and serve on rice.
Browse Our Top Pheasant Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steamy Pheasant Love
Serving Size: 1 (605 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 783.3
- Calories from Fat 365
- Total Fat 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 284.0 mg
- Sodium 873.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 92.9 g