Now now, don't be thinkin' naughty!
Make and share this Steamy Pheasant Love recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the pheasant with the water, salt and chili peppers until tender, about 45 minutes.
- Remove the pheasant.
- Mix the soy sauce and 2 tablespoons flour, stir into boiling stock. Use soy sauce in small increments depending on how well you like it.
- Cook over low heat, until it reaches the boiling point.
- Return the pheasant pieces and add the scallions, garlic and sesame seeds.
- Cook ten minutes and serve on rice.