Now now, don't be thinkin' naughty!
Make and share this Steamy Pheasant Love recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the pheasant with the water, salt and chili peppers until tender, about 45 minutes.
- Remove the pheasant.
- Mix the soy sauce and 2 tablespoons flour, stir into boiling stock. Use soy sauce in small increments depending on how well you like it.
- Cook over low heat, until it reaches the boiling point.
- Return the pheasant pieces and add the scallions, garlic and sesame seeds.
- Cook ten minutes and serve on rice.
DH and I really loved this recipe. We found it nice and tender. I did have to add lots more water due to it cooking away. The flavor's blended very well together. I did cut the recipe in half. There is just DH and I. But I doubled the chili peppers cuz we love things hot! I will be making again because you can never have too many Pheasant dishes. Thanks, Iowahorse for posting.