Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe was created by Serena Bar & Lounge in New York City.
- 2 bottles pinot grigio wine
- 1 cup brandy
- 4 cups goya passion fruit nectar
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 sliced plums
- plum (to garnish)
- In a saucepan over medium heat, stir together 2 bottles Pinot Grigio, 1 cup brandy, 4 cups Goya passion fruit nectar and 1 cup sugar.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add 4 sliced plums.
- Serve hot or cold from a punch bowl.
- Garnish with plum slices.
Oh Wow! This is really amazing! I used Pinot Grigio from a local winery in Virginia and was very impressed, and so were my dinner guests. We had a pre-Valentine's Day party and this went well with the appetizers and we decided to whip up another batch for dessert! I halved the recipe each time, but should've known to just make the whole thing! Thanks!