Recipe by Kzim4
This is from Everyday Food on PBS. This looked so wonderful that I had to post it so I wouldn't lose it.
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 quart milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- whipped cream, for serving (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cocoa powder in a medium saucepan. Stir in milk, a bit at a time until cocoa liquefies; add remainder. Add chocolate chips; melt over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and salt. Ladle into mugs with whipped cream, if desired.