Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
OK...this one is my own...and I LOVE the color and the steam from the dry ice. I had concerns, but after having a lemon martini at a restaurant this way, I knew it would work.
- 2 ounces Midori melon liqueur
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce blue curacao
- 1 ounce sweet 'n' sour mix
- dry ice
- crushed ice
- Chill a martini glass in the freezer.
- Mix together a scoop of crushed ice, midori, vodka, blue curacao, and sweet & sour mix in a cocktail shaker. Strain into chilled martini glass.
- Drop a small piece of dry ice into the mixture and serve.