Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
A healthy meal from the SlimLines column of the Thursday magazine. Enjoy!
Make and share this Steamed Whitefish Fillets recipe from Food.com.
- 1 kg white fish fillet
- 360 ml tomato juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper powder (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Put the fish fillets in a baking dish.
- In a bowl combine the remaining ingredients.
- Pour over the fillets.
- Cover and bake for 12-18 minutes until the fish flakes easily.
- Serve at once.