Recipe by MsMargo
This is a nice low WW point recipe which I got from a WW cookbook . Easy and delish.. 4 Points per serving serves 4
- 10 ounces spinach, cleaned
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced crosswise
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, cut into strips
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons basil, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 15 ounces canned white beans, rinsed and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Place spinach, zucchini, bell peppers and shrimp, in that order, in a steamer basket. Set in a saucepan over 1 inch (2.5 cm) of boiling water. Cover and steam until vegetables are tender-crisp and shrimp are cooked through, about 4 to 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, combine and purée basil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine basil dressing with beans and shrimp.
- To serve, divide vegetables among 4 plates. Top with shrimp and beans.