Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Food Network Kitchens, this is a healthy mix of veggies spiced up with ponzu, a citrusy soy sauce with a kick! I have just discovered ponzu and love the oomph it gives. You can really use any vegetables you want and this will still be great, but don't leave out the garlic! Enjoy!
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml water
- 29.58 ml rice wine vinegar
- 22.18 ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 29.58 ml orange juice
- 1 inch knob fresh ginger, peeled and grated (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 red jalapeno chile, stemmed, sliced (with seeds-or use a serrano chili)
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced (green and white)
- 2.46 ml cracked coriander seed (optional)
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut in large florets
- 1 bunch cauliflower, cut in large florets
- 2 carrots, cut in thick slices
- 1 squash, cut in thick rounds (yellow or zucchini)
- 1-1 head fennel, cut into thin wedges
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1 bunch scallion
- For the sauce:
- Whisk all of the ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- For the vegetables:
- Pour 1- inch or more of water in a wok or skillet and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Place the vegetables in a bamboo or collapsible steamer. Set the steamer over the boiling water, cover, and cook for 5 to 8 minutes or just until the vegetables are crisp tender. Serve warm or at room temperature with the sauce.