Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy to make if you have a food processor. Perfect for using up extra vegetables in the fridge. The measurements are all approximate, and it's very customizable -- just throw in whatever you feel like!
- 236.59 ml sliced carrot
- 1 large chopped onion
- 236.59 ml chopped broccoli
- 236.59 ml sliced celery
- 4 eggs
- 2 medium potatoes, diced
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 118.29 ml grated cheddar cheese
- 78.07 ml olive
- Steam all of the vegetables together for 15 minutes.
- Boil the diced potatoes, and the eggs (still in their shells) together for 12 minutes (until the eggs are hard-boiled).
- Drain the water, peel the eggs and slice them.
- Put everything except olives and cheese together in a big bowl. Mix well.
- Add the cheese and olives on top.