1/1 Photo of Steamed Vegetable Potato and Egg Salad
Easy to make if you have a food processor. Perfect for using up extra vegetables in the fridge. The measurements are all approximate, and it's very customizable -- just throw in whatever you feel like!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam all of the vegetables together for 15 minutes.
- 2Boil the diced potatoes, and the eggs (still in their shells) together for 12 minutes (until the eggs are hard-boiled).
- 3Drain the water, peel the eggs and slice them.
- 4Put everything except olives and cheese together in a big bowl. Mix well.
- 5Add the cheese and olives on top.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steamed Vegetable Potato and Egg Salad
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.4
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 233.9 mg
- Sodium 693.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 14.3 g