- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 1 large chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 4 eggs
- 2 medium potatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup olive
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam all of the vegetables together for 15 minutes.
- Boil the diced potatoes, and the eggs (still in their shells) together for 12 minutes (until the eggs are hard-boiled).
- Drain the water, peel the eggs and slice them.
- Put everything except olives and cheese together in a big bowl. Mix well.
- Add the cheese and olives on top.