1/1 Photo of Steamed Vegetable Medley
From "Cooking a la Heart"- Delicious Heart Healthy Recipes from the Mankato Heart Health Program, 1988.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the cauliflower, carrots and onion in steamer basket.
- 2Cover and steam over boiling water for 10 minutes.
- 3Add mushroom and steam 5 minutes more or until vegetables are just tender.
- 4Meanwhile, melt margarine.
- 5Add lemon juice, basil and marjoram.
- 6To serve, place vegetables in serving bowl.
- 7Pour lemon mixture over vegetables and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steamed Vegetable Medley
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.2
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 57.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g