1/1 Photo of Steamed Thai Chicken Balls.
Aust Weight Watchers 5 1/2 points (6 chicken balls per serve)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 0.99 lb ground chicken
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemongrass, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- 1Place a steamer or colander coated with cooking spray over a pan of boiling water and cover with the lid or firmly sealed with foil.
- 2In a large bowl, combing the egg, chicken mince, breadcrumbs, ginger, lemongrass and coriander.
- 3Mix well using your hands.
- 4Form spoonfuls of the mixture into 24 balls.
- 5Place in the steamer, cover and cook for 10 mins or until cooked though.
- 6While chicken balls are cooking, combine the fish sauce, lime juice, garlic, chili and sugar.
- 7Place in small bowls for dipping.
- 8Remove the balls from the steamer and serve accompanied by the dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steamed Thai Chicken Balls.
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.5
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 131.6 mg
- Sodium 2155.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 31.0 g