Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and Easy Teri Chicken in a Zip N Steam bag
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cold water
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 skinless chicken thighs
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the cornstarch, cold water, Splenda, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger and ground black pepper.
- Let simmer, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens and bubbles.
- Place chicken pieces in a Zip N Steam Bag. Add Sauce to bag, seam and roll to coat chicken.
- Microwave chicken on high for 8-11 minutes.
- Steam until chicken is no longer pink.