Diane G.'s Note:
I came up with this as an entry into the Ready Set Cook summer 2004 contest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 lb sweet potato, peeled,and cut into chunks
- 1/4 lb snow peas
- 1/4 lb yellow squash, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1/4 lb new potato
- 1 ounce lemon juice (to add to water for steaming)
- 1Steam sweet potatoes, snow peas, yellow squash and new potatoes over boiling water (to which the 1 ounce lemon juice has been added) until tender, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- 2While steaming veggies, combine ingredients for dressing in a large bowl.
- 3Toss steamed veggies with dressing.
- 4Serve either warm or slightly chilled.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steamed Sweet Potatoes & Yellow Squash W. Honey Sage Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.5
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g