Recipe by Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle
From Cooking Light. Made with fresh sugar snap peas. If using frozen peas, omit the water when microwaving! NOTE: To maintain maximum flavor, Wasabi powder should be stored in the freezer!
- 1 tablespoon butter (softened)
- 2 teaspoons wasabi powder
- 1 lb sugar snap pea (fresh, strings removed. Frozen sugar snap peas can be substituted.)
- 1 -2 tablespoon water (Omit if using frozen sugar snap peas.)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together softened butter and wasabi powder until well combined.
- Microwave sugar snap peas with water, covered, at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes, until crisp-tender. (If using frozen sugar snap peas, microwave without any water).
- Toss with wasabi butter.
- Sprinkle with salt.