Steamed Sole With Fragrant Herbs. Fennel Salad With Orange Sauce
- Prepare a steamer and bring it to temperature, then arrange the sole without the skin and with the herbs.
- Let’s cook for 3 minutes per side, add salt if necessary and serve.
- For the fennel salad: Wash and cut the fennel into thin slices. Take the juice of half an orange and mix it with 2 teaspoons of mustard.
- Season the salad with fennel emulsion and add salt (I used the curry and orange flavored salt).
- Present the salad garnished with fennel, slices of the remaining orange and black olives.