1/1 Photo of Steamed Sole With Fragrant Herbs. Fennel Salad With Orange Sauce
Fish and vegetable recipie, ok for Dukan Diet
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare a steamer and bring it to temperature, then arrange the sole without the skin and with the herbs.
- 2Let’s cook for 3 minutes per side, add salt if necessary and serve.
- 3For the fennel salad: Wash and cut the fennel into thin slices. Take the juice of half an orange and mix it with 2 teaspoons of mustard.
- 4Season the salad with fennel emulsion and add salt (I used the curry and orange flavored salt).
- 5Present the salad garnished with fennel, slices of the remaining orange and black olives.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steamed Sole With Fragrant Herbs. Fennel Salad With Orange Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (444 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.4
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.3 mg
- Sodium 641.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 23.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: