My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first seven ingredients in a bowl and mix to dissolve the sugar.
- 2This mixture is great for steaming almost any type of seafood and will keep in the refrigerator for at least one week.
- 3Fill a steamer with water and bring to a boil.
- 4Place the shrimp on a deep plate and place into the steamer.
- 5Ladle about one cup of the sauce over the shrimp and put the top on the steamer.
- 6Steam for five to eight minutes then remove and divide the shrimp onto four plates.
- 7Ladle the cooking liquid over each plate and garnish with cilantro sprigs.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steamed Shrimp in a Special Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.4
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 345.6 mg
- Sodium 4920.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 51.1 g