Recipe by Tebo
I have not tried this. I was told that if I did it would make a fish eater out of me!! Don't know why but I just don't care for fish. Hope someone out there will try it and let me know if they liked it!!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sea bass fillets, about 1/4" thick
- 3 tablespoons black bean garlic sauce (available in any Oriental store)
- 1⁄2 inch ginger, cut into matchstick pieces
- 2 green onions, cut into 2" pieces
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- cilantro (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a rack in a wok or frypan with 1" water.
- Place fish in pyrex pie plate in a single layer.
- Spread black bean sauce over top and side of fish.
- Top with ginger and green onion.
- Drizzle oil over fish.
- Place pie plate on rack, cover and steam for about 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Remove and garnish with cilantro.