Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I'm always looking for quick, easy ways to eat healthy. I found this one in the box of ZipLock ZipnSteam bags I use for vegetables. Serve this with a dipping sauce such as "Nif's Naked Asian Dipping Sauce (#359151) Enjoy!
- 12 ounces salmon, cut into chunks
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 green pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in ZipnSteam Bag (do not use regular plastic bag -- I don't know what will happen, but it probably won't be pretty!) Shake bag to coat fish and peppers. Microwave on high for 4 1/2 -5 minutes. If fish is not quite done, continue cooking for additional 30 second intervals until fish flakes easily.
Quite simply perfection! This makes a great and healthful recipe that can be cooked within the stated times! My store doesn't carry ZipnSteam bags, so I used my Tupperware micro-wave safe container instead. Thanks, lynettejs! Made for TYM tag game.