Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I needed a weight watcher friendly veggie so this recipe was born.
- 1 lb red potatoes
- 6 ounces fresh green beans
- 2 teaspoons garlic, crushed, divided
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- Wash veggies.
- Half, then quarter potatoes and snap ends off beans.
- Combine potatoes 1tsp garlic, 1tsp rosemary and 1/2 tbsp olive oil in bowl. Toss to coat, mixing well.
- Combine green beans and remainder of ingredients in a separate bowl. Toss to coat, mixing well.
- Steam potatoes in electric steamer for 30 minutes.
- When potatoes have 10 minutes left, add green beans, carefully mixing (so as not to break the potatoes).
- Pierce a potato with a fork to test for doneness.