1/2 Photos of Steamed Pork Balls and Spring Onions ( Green Onions)
These are very tasty, you can substitute ground(minced) chicken for the pork and use any sauce you want. Make them as big or small as you want. Time does not take into account the 1 hour in the fridge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place in a large bowl, the pork, spring onions and breadcrumbs.
- 2In another smaller bowl add the remaining ingredients and mix them well then add them to the pork and mix really well. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 3Shape into 20 even sized balls and steam for around 15 minutes.
- 4If you want to make them fancy you can tie strips of the green from the spring onions around the balls.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steamed Pork Balls and Spring Onions ( Green Onions)
Serving Size: 1 (1790 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.2
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 336.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce