Recipe by umeko
A low-fat protein source, fish is the best component of a healthy diet, with high nutritional value.
- 1 sweet pickled lemon
- 2 pickled salted plums
- 50 g chicken fillets, finely sliced
- 2 small dried Chinese mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (450 g) cleaned white butterfish
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄2 teaspoon light soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 stalk coriander
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix together the pickled lemon, pickled plums, chicken and sliced mushrooms.
- Place the cleaned fish on a plate and place the mixture over it.
- In a bowl, mix the stock with light soya sauce. Pour this mixture over the fish and drizzle the oil over.
- Put the fish in a wooden or steel steamer over a wok of boiling water and steam for 10 to 12 minutes. Garnish with coriander leaves when serving.