- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs white fish fillets
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 10 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the onion, garlic, tomatoes, paprika and salt to a large skillet with heated oil.
- Stir-fry for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Place the fish fillets over the onion/tomato mixture.
- Add the wine, cover the skillet, and cook for 5-10 minutes over low heat.
- Garnish with the parsley.
- Serve with lemon slices, accompanied by your favorite side dish.