- 2 lbs pacific salmon
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 3 -4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place salmon on a large double sheet of heavy foil.
- Sprinkle herbs over fish.
- Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Dot with butter.
- Seal foil tightly.
- Bake at 375F for 30 minutes or until salmon is done.
- (Fish will flake with a fork when done).