Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love salmon and this dish is packed with flavor!
- 2 lbs pacific salmon
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 3 -4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place salmon on a large double sheet of heavy foil.
- Sprinkle herbs over fish.
- Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Dot with butter.
- Seal foil tightly.
- Bake at 375F for 30 minutes or until salmon is done.
- (Fish will flake with a fork when done).
This is one of my favorite fishes!I did every to direction except for put onto the oven I put into a hot grill.Wonderful.
This was extremely tasty and super easy. It was my first time making salmon and it was a breeze. I made it with some asparagus and the combo was fantastic.
A nearly effortless way to cook salmon, and nice when you simply want to taste the actual fish without its being overwhelmed by other flavors. I don't know that I personally was able to discern any difference in the taste of the fish due to it being cooked with the herbs, but they do make for a pretty presentation.Thanks for posting.