Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Lots of people don't like oysters, but I love them.
- 1 dozen oyster
- 1 teaspoon finely grated gingerroot
- 1 small red chile, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 3 drops sesame oil
- Place oysters in a large steamer basket and place over a wok or large saucepan of boiling water. Steam for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl stirring well to combine.
- Drizzle each oyster with a little of the dressing and serve immediately.