1/1 Photo of Steamed Oysters in Tomato Vinaigrette Served in Sake Cups
Not quite sure where i got this recipe, but it is a hit with company. The sake cups are perfect for serving and not so hard to find anymore.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, combine tomatoes through sugar, and place over low heat for about 2 minutes, until simmering.
- 2Remove from heat, add chives and set aside.
- 3Prepare your steamer (bamboo basket over a wok works well).
- 4Place 1/4 tsp of tomato mixture in sake cup, put oyster in cup, top with one tablespoon of tomato mixture.
- 5Place in steamer and steam for 3 minutes. BE VERY CAREFUL when removing cups from steamer!
- 6Put a tooth pick in the oyster, let cool for 4 minutes and serve immediately.
- 7Use the toothpick to eat the oyster, and sip the vinaigrette.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steamed Oysters in Tomato Vinaigrette Served in Sake Cups
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.5
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 111.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.8 g