Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I saw this on cooking live. It was a cooking for singles show. I love this as it is fast to make and very tasty. You can also top this with parmesan cheese.
- 3⁄4 lb small red potato, quartered lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons dill
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a steamer set over boiling water, steam the potatoes, covered, for 10 to 12 minutes, or until they are just tender.
- While the potatoes are steaming, in a bowl, stir together the dill, the parsley, butter, sour cream, and the salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the potatoes to the herb mixture and toss them well.
I love red potatoes with dill. This is a very nice, easy recipe. Very tasty, and very easy to prepare. I actually liked the parsley with the dill to add a bit more color and flavor. The butter and sour cream were a nice addition. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe.