Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love steamed new potatoes..period! This is from FoodFit and is a nice, flavor full, better for you potato recipe. Good warm or cold, this can be made ahead with no problems.
- Put about 2 inches of water in a large pot, insert a rack or steamer basket into the pot and bring the water to a boil.
- Steam the new potatoes in the basket for about 20 minutes.
- Let cool and then slice in quarters, lengthwise.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the Dijon mustard, red wine vinegar and lemon juice together.
- Add the shallots and slowly whisk in the olive oil and dill.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- (The vinaigrette can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days).
- Gently toss the quartered potatoes in the vinaigrette and serve.