1/1 Photo of Steamed Mussels With Wine and Cream
A simple shellfish recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the wine, herbs and garlic in an extra large saucepan then pile in the mussels.
- 2Cover and cook over a medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until all the mussels have steamed open.
- 3Using a slotted spoon, transfer the mussels to individual serving bowls discarding any that have not opened.
- 4Strain juice to remove any broken bits of shell, herb stalks and any little crabs which might have been trapped inside.
- 5Return juice to pan and bring to boil.
- 6Allow to reduce then stir in cream and seasonings.
- 7Spoon this sauce over the mussels and serve with crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steamed Mussels With Wine and Cream
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.1
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 50.2 mg
- Sodium 421.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 17.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: