Steamed Mussels With Lemon, Onion, and Wine (Mijillones Al Lim&o
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion, shallots, thyme, garlic, and bay leaf; sauté 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Add wine; uncover and cook over medium-high heat 2 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates. A.
- dd mussels, juice, salt, and pepper. Cover and cook 3 minutes or until the mussels open; discard any unopened shells and bay leaf.
- Serve with pan juices; sprinkle with parsley.