Steamed Mussels With Chilli and Coriander
- Heat wine in a small saucepan until hot.
- Add sauce and rind, remove from heat and stand, covered, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile scrub mussels and pull away the beards.
- Heat oil in large saucepan, add ginger, garlic and chilli. Cook, stirring until fragrant.
- Add wine mixture and mussels and simmer, covered for about 5 minutes or until mussels open (discard any that do not open).
- Stir in half the coriander.
- Spoon mussels and broth into large serving bowls, sprinkle with remaining coriander.